Who are we?
ORS Consulting was founded in 2009 as an independent specialist provider of industrial risk management. We help our customers ensure compliance, manage the level of risk and by design optimization to prevent accidents and improve production performance.
ORS typically supports Clients in sectors with a high degree of technical complexity. Our advisers have contributed to the safe implementation and robust solutions in large development projects in oil and gas, renewable industry (including offshore wind and hydrogen/ammonia), defense, aquaculture, and power generation.
We have worked in more than 20 countries for more than 150 different Clients.
ORS has offices and team members in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.
Some examples of tasks/projects:
- Assist an industrial player in mapping regulations and planning activities for risk management in a development project, right from the early concept to the operational phase.
- Conduct a third-party analysis of a safety-critical, complex facility to identify and assess the hazards related to technical- and process safety.
- Perform quantitative risk assessment of a complex facility either on land- or offshore with mathematical modeling, frequency analysis, and consequence analysis by using a combination of commercial software and in-house developed tools.
- Support a Client in a project organization or as a part of asset operations, either part-time or full-time, as a specialist advisor in industrial risk, process safety, barrier management, or technical safety. Here you can either support the customer as part of an ORS team or as a part of the Client-team. In any case, you will have the entire ORS network supporting you.
We can offer:
In addition to a competitive package with a salary, bonus, and pension (and more), ORS offers the opportunity to work with many exciting assignments both in the established sectors and developing sectors. At ORS, we work as one team where, regardless of the office location, the best team is allocated for the assignments. As a part of the ORS team, you will be a part of the one-team and work with a highly specialized network of risk management experts in different locations. ORS also arranges regular social activities and team building throughout the year.
Who are you?
- Academic background in engineering or natural sciences (typically MSc or Ph.D.).
- Experience in technical risk management or a solid interest in working in the technical risk management field.
- Delivery-minded and manage projects with sometimes tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with others and will actively use the professional network in ORS to solve problems in the best way.